WIth over 20 years experience developing reliable measurement tools, we pride ourselves on providing our clients with world-class assessment capabilities. We offer a suite of tools to measure leadership
effectiveness and the expertise to develop customized and highly reliable web-based assessments.
Our assessment instruments are the cornerstone of our learning model and are integrated into each of our learning programs. Successful learning and organizational development initiatives must first begin with an in-depth understanding of the current organizational environment and the growth needs of its leaders and teams. Armed with the knowledge of a group's strengths and weaknesses - be it an organization as a whole, its teams or its leaders - an organization can make exceptional strides in increasing bottom-line results while measuring the progress of its initiatives, leaders and teams as learning turns into action.
Critical to turning learning into action, assessment instruments are multi-purpose tools and significantly increase the impact of the learning process.
When used before the learning they:
- Ensure learning programs are designed to meet specific needs.
- Provide data that confirms the need for development which is particularly useful in selling the program to the sponsors and getting buy in from the participants.
- Provide benchmarks for ongoing measurement and analysis.
During the learning process they:
- Enhance participants' knowledge of self, team or organization.
- Support development goal setting.
After the learning they:
- Provide data that measures progress against benchmarks.
- Provide a means for developing action plans for ongoing performance enhancement.
- Motivate participants to apply their learning. People make what is being measured a priority.
All Kinect Assessment Instruments have been proven to make a difference. A small sample of clients who have benefited from the use of Kinect Assessment Instruments include: IBM, Scotia Bank, KPMG, BMO Bank of Montreal, GE Financial, The Society of Obstetricians and Gynaecologists of Canada, Salus Global Corporation, CIBC, RBC Royal Bank, Human Resources Development Canada, Canada Customs and Revenue Agency.
Contact us to learn more about our Assessment Instruments.